Up for a delicious treat? Well, better be prepared for some Mexican flavor. A 50 minute recipe from kcdelong posted on Food.com will surely make you say delicioso over and over again.
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1/8 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 limes, juice of
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
10 6-inch flour tortillas
1 tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
1/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
1/4 cup salsa
- Saute chicken in a medium saucepan over medium high heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic and oregano.
- Simmer for an extra 10 minutes.
- Heat an iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the pan, warm, and turn over to heat the other side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Serve lime chicken mixture in warm tortillas topped with tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.
Hope you enjoy this easy and tasty treat. Check the recipe here.